Saturday, June 21, 2014

Today's the day for some of Cami's posts!  Oh maybe a post from Stella...or two...Stella is our newest foster, also a dog with mammary tumors.  Stella is perfectly healthy other than those tumors and a BB lodged under her skin!  Surgery for Stella is schedule for June 26!

Cami, June 14, 2014:

Hehehe! I chased Mommy away from her puter fingy this mornin cause I 'cided it's MY turn!

G'mornin to alla me Angels! And especial g'mornin to Oscar the Great Mini, my lobe! 

Know what? I like hasing Stella here! Stella and me go outside together and we wander around the yard, sometimes side by side. We goes on the great lizard hunt together, but Stella don't let me catch no lizards. Her's selfish about lizards but Mommy says Stella's lookin out for me cause I not sposed to eat those fings.

I share my toys wif Stella cause her didn't has any from when her was in that shelter. I do NOT share my Tick wif Stella. That's MY Tick. Sometimes I shares my Lambchop wif her, but only sometimes.

The really reason I wanted the puter fingy from Mommy is cause I want to wish alla you Daddy's out there a bery Happy Fathers Day. Mommy's might do mosta the work of takin care of us doggies sometimes, but Daddy's are so bery special cause they gib lobes and cuddles and comfort us when we gets scared and a whole bunch of other stuff. I lobes my Daddy.

Now for me brudders..eben though they be human and not four legged like me...

And to my human brudder Rob, Happy Fathers Day, you be a great Father to my friend, Evin! And to my human brudder in law, Steve (eben though I don't know you yet) you be a great Father to my friend, Kasey B, Happy Fathers Day! And I has another human brudder I hasn't met who is the super Father! Him's name is Hank, but people calls him Topper Hightower, I hasn't met him yet neither...Happy Fathers Day to you, my brudder!

Has a wonderful day to alla me Angels! we Lobes you a whole bunches!


*****************************************************************************************************************************

June 17, 2014:
Whew! I kicked Mommy out of her chair in front of her puter fingy! And now Stella Luna the little black and tan lunatic is under MY feets! hehehe

Well, Angels, here's the way it is. My blood glue is lookin pretty good. Mommy says it not be great, but pretty good is a big improbement! so we go wif "pretty good" for now and keep workin!

OMD Stella hadda go see the doctor man today to get her glandulars spressed! I laffed. Well, her laffed at me, so this time, I got to laffs at her! Stella came home and said "how basive that be". Ummm...yep.

Miss Molly and Stormy went to the doctor man too. Stormy hadda have a blood test fingy for her cushions dis...ummm...wait...lemmme fink a minute...diseeze. Yep. Cushions diseeze. Mommy says we find out soon about that stuffs. Then her and Miss Molly had bafs and their nails wacked off and alla that not really good stuffs.

So for about a hour, I hadda whole house to meself..well, cept for my old kitty boy Frank! But him's so quiet, might has been just me! Don't tell Mommy and Daddy, but when they's Director TB bill comes in, is going to has the Dog Channels stuff on there. Well really, why would I wanna watch elefants when I can watch dogs stead? See? I need it.

Ima has to bite Mommy's ankles. Her said they's gonna has ice cream.

Good idea. Ima go do just that. But first, I gotta tell Oscar the Great Mini that I lobes him and his Mommy Lisa and I lobes Flint too!

But mosts, I lobes alla me Cami's Angels. ***Cami kisses for alla me 1749 Angels!


*************************************************************************************************************************

And Stella adds her own "2 cents":

June 18, 2014

Hi, I'm Stella Luna and I hijacked Cami's page so I could share some news wif y'all! 

My FM says we been getting donations for my surgery so not only did her schedule it, but her REscheduled it for earlier!!

Is not going to be July 10 anymore...That nice doctor man at Monument Road Animal Hospital is going to fix my tumors n stuffs on June 26!! This makes me a happy girl! Oh wait! I'm a happy girl no matter what...well, cept if there's thunder booming!

FM says, if you can, please call in a donation with a debit/credit card to Monument Road Animal Hospital at 904-721-2119 or send em a check at 1238 Monument Rd. Jacksonville FL 32225. Tell em it's for Stella Hightower, please cause that's my name til I find my bery own forever family!

FM says I has a youcaring also at: http://www.youcaring.com/medical-fundraiser/stella-luna-needs-surgery/189357



**********************************

They're funny little girls and they fit right in with Stormy the sweetest girl on earth, Miss Molly the slightly neurotic chihuahua with "big" aggression issues and Frank, the quite elderly and Frank, the anti-social Siamese cat!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home