Wednesday, August 13, 2014

I have't been bery good about keeping up with my blog, I blame it on that Mommy and her lack of time lately!  I can blame her, right?  Is her fault!  ;)

Did you know that on August 4, 2014, I was the Modern Dog Magazine Photo Contest Winner for that week?  I was!  Mine Angels came together and rallied round and boted boted boted for me...AND them got they friends to bote too!

Mommy entered me in that contest a little bit before my second surgery in February this year.  Is my only contest...well, my only contest so far, that is!  I might do more contests, but we not sure yet.

Know why we entered?  To try to win so MAYBE we can get a article in that magazine someday to tell people all about why it's so important to spay and neuter them's doggies.  We want to tell people about canine diabetes too and that it's NOT the end of the world for them doggies.  It's not an easy thing to take care of but it CAN be handled...managed, Mommy says.

Our friend, Kim, from Hotdog Hill Sanctuary wrote a beautiful article about what it's like to take care of a diabetic dog.  Ms. Kim talks about what the humans have to do and how them has to do it.  She talks about what humans give up to care for us little "sugar babies" and how it's SO WORTH IT, cause the love and affection we shower on those human caregivers is just unbelievably sweet!  Ima have to ask Ms. Kim if I can post her article here.  Yes, I'll ask her!

My sister, Stormy, is at the doctor man's today.  Her don't feel good.  Hers coughing and is really short of breath so they's doing a chest x-ray thing.  Mommy and Daddy will find out later if that x-ray shows anything or not.   This house be so quiet without Stormy.  Mommy and Daddy hadn't realized how bad Stormy's cough and breathing were until they got home and them noises wasn't happening.  Mommy knew that she wasn't good...but...well, humans don't realize stuff sometimes cause we don't commoonicate wif words.

Okay, I'm going to go cuddle wif my Mommy now cause her needs some puppy loves.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home