Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Mommy tells funny stories on all of us doggies!  This time it's Stella and Stormy who be getting picked on...hehehe

Read on, me Angels:

It's Mom here tonight, I wouldn't let Cami have the computer! I have a couple things I have to share and since they aren't about her, she's going to be a pouty spoiled princess!  love my Princess Cami!

Stella has apparently decided that she loves me...I mean REALLY loves me. She must since she keeps gifting me with mutilated lizards that she's caught. Right beside my toes, every lizard. Dead as a doornail with it's guts hanging out and she drops it for me and then looks up at me, expecting enthusiastic congratulations on her super amazing hunting skills!

Oh she IS skillful on the hunt! Much more agile and speedy than any little 10 year old breeder girl should be. Faster than the speed of light and that lizard is HERS. She outruns every dog in this house even though she's the second oldest! She can play forever, but is just as happy to come inside and cuddle.

But...my point being...I HATE lizard guts. No. I HATE GUTS. I don't do blood well and I sure don't do guts well. But I do thank her and tell her how wonderful she is, so she wanders off pleased as punch, looking for my next gift! **shudders**

On to my next doggie tale...

You all know that Stormy (our 14/15 year old Cushings girl) is recovering from sterile bronchitis and bronchial pneumonia, right? Well, Stormy has been on her antibiotics faithfully (and it gets harder and harder to find some way to hide those HUGE pills so she'll eat them since you do NOT attempt to pry Stormy's jaws open) and is feeling so much better! Thank God. I don't know what we'd do without our Stormy girl.

So, today at lunch time, I took all four dogs out to take care of business and instead of doing that, Stormy decided to take a little exploratory trip through the garden that is in dire need of major weeding! I'm okay with that, nothing in there is toxic to dogs, I checked!

I glanced up and she was just laying there...not moving. My heart leaped into my throat, I was so scared! I flung my flip flops off as I ran to her, calling her name the whole way...nothing...not a tiny movement...not a sound...NOTHING. I knew fear as I've never known it before!

I got to her, called her name...and the damned little brat picked her head up, looked at me with what I swear was an evil smile...and WINKED at me. I yelled at Stormy. I did. I yelled at her to get into that house RIGHT NOW YOUNG LADY!

Oh Stormy knew I was serious...she hauled butt straight to the French doors and waited patiently until I retrieved my shoes and let her inside. Much to her chagrin, I did NOT go in with her.

Since this happened, Stormy has been my very closest friend...she knows she has to make my heart melt (some more) before she's 100% forgiven for playing such a sneaky trick on me!

Meanwhile, Miss Molly and Cami have been absolutely angelic...thank you God for two angels! LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home